Está a decorrer o concurso "Christmas poems" no Agrupamento de Escolas de Arouca para todos os níveis de ensino.

It’s Christmas time! Can you write a poem?


I Can't Write a Poem
Forget it.
You must be kidding.
I'm still half asleep.
                                            My eyes keep closing.                                      
My brain isn't working.
I don't have a pencil.
I don't have any paper.
My desk is wobbly.
I don't know what to write about.
And besides, I don't even know how to write a poem.
I've got a headache. I need to see the nurse.
Time's up? Uh oh!
All I have is this dumb list of excuses.
You like it? Really? No kidding.
Thanks a lot. Would you like to see another one?
                                                                 Bruce Lansky

It’s your time now. Be yourself a poet!
Write a Christmas poem and win a prize!
Deliver your poem at the Languages Club or
in the School Library
Deadline: 13th December 2018

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário

 
Top